Does my company qualify for a loan?
We provide loans for validated accrued or filed Canadian Federal Government SR&ED Tax Credits & Grants.
Our qualification criteria includes:
- Companies must meet all the criteria for a successful claim for a SR&ED tax credit and/or grant
- Quality, organized current financial records and supporting documents
- Cash resources (including OKR Financial funding) to fund the client company's cash flow and investment needs until receipt of the SR&ED tax credit refund and repayment of the OKR Financial loan
- Only Government Tax Credits & Grants approved by an accredited firm are funded by OKR
- Accredited firms are top 4 accounting firms as well as a select list of approved SR&ED specialist firms
- Many previous client companies become repeat clients
How much funding could you receive?
Financing is based upon the results of our due diligence process. Typically we loan on a percentage of your accrued or filed claims, up to a maximum of 65%.
How long does it take?
Our response time is excellent. If you can provide us with organized, up to date and prepared information. Loans can be approved and funds advanced in as little as 14 business days.
How much does it cost?
Loans can be at a fixed, flat or monthly rate according to the risk profile of your company. We assess risk on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for an assessment.
Where do we do business?
All across Canada.